CHRONIC COVID-19 LIMITED VISITORS POLICY
In light of the COVID-19 public health emergency, effective November 6, 2020 limited authorized visitors will be allowed at East Hawaii Health Centers. This is a live document and can change at any time based on the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Patients with appointments to the following:
- All outpatient clinics and outpatient services
- All outpatients may be accompanied by ONE adult visitor. The visitor must pass temperature screening and provide their own mask to wear.
- No siblings allowed with parent to accompany a pediatric patient unless the sibling also has a scheduled appointment.
- Patients will be allowed into facility 20 minutes before their scheduled appointment time to reduce overcrowding in the waiting rooms.
If you have traveled recently, have a cough, fever, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid, please call the clinic to discuss if your appt should be rescheduled. Remember to bring your mask, ID, and medications. If vaccinated please remember to bring your Covid vaccination card or VAMS certificate with you to your Appointment. Also, please be prepared to make any co-payments you may have at the time of service. Due to Covid-19, if you need assistance during your visit, you are allowed one caregiver. Only children with appointments under the age of 17 are allowed into the facility with one parent/guardian .
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS:
· Visitor Desk Cell: 640-1334
· House Supervisor: 657-9559
· Medical Records: 932-3450
· Administration: 932-3101 or 932-3111