Our Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals
Primary Care | 1285 Wainuenue
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
Carroll, Karen, APRN
Karen and her dear husband were married on the beautiful Island of Kauai, and now reside in Hilo. She moved to the Big Island as an ER nurse at Hilo Medical Center and has more than 17 years of experience.
Karen is passionate about helping the people of our community maintain their health and achieve overall wellness.
Her hobbies include hiking, jogging, exercise, swimming, scuba driving and all water sports. She loves to spend time outdoors with her husband and their dog in this fabulous weather.
- Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, Arizona
- APRN Hawaii
- APRN Texas
- APRN Arizona
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course
- Trauma Nursing Core Course
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Emergency Nurse